Tuesday 18 February 2014

Week 4 Push 1 Animation

When referencing the video for the push animation, I changed the object size - opting for a lower set resistance push, just so the body language is at an extreme from the outset. Which when animated fully translates and highlights the sheer weight of the pushable object.



Right after referencing, I jumped straight into maya, blocking out the character's movements. There were slight problems I encountered, particularly with the dragging of the feet when progressing forward.



As you can see the evident discrepancy with the right foots ankle drag, but I now know to remedy that, simply because I tried animating by mixing foot and ankle animation control, where just using the foot control is all that is needed, especially because the anchored footing will further enhance the realism of the push (to avoid foot sliding etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment